Friday, February 1, 2008
Non-violent protests
Elin - an excellent beginning for a fascinating topic - Certainly my life has been influenced by this type of protest b/c it was occurring when I was at Colby - You need a column for your People and Books and for Online Resources - and you need to cite sources as you go - Also - Place your thesis question in your description box and expand your paragraph underneath it (explaining why you chose this question . . .) I would think that the LA library would have several books on this topic - Also - How familiar are you with Henry David Thoreau and his essay "Civil Disobedience"? People like MLK and Ghandi took their inspiration from it -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a copy or thoreau somehwere in my room that I need to find. If I don't, I'll borrow the library copy, but I've marked up mine and highlighted interesting bits which should be helpful.
Post a Comment